LF: Antenna is up/hrd DL1DQZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Antenna is up/hrd DL1DQZ
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:13:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello everone here,

After finishing the power supply and transmitter a long time ago, I finally
have the TX-antenna ready at my parents house. (dismanteld the old 4 times 9
for 144MHz)
Just need to do some tests to find the proper matching.
Unfortunatly I have bad ground conditions, and quite some trees around.

It's an 16m top loaded vertical á la EI0CF.

This evening I heard DL1DQZ with 579 calling CQ on 136.40kHz.
Wonder what he was running; at least the antenna seems to pick up
signals........

Meanwhile playing around with Spectrum Laboratory, but sofar only "WX"
visible here,
on a coaxial loop hanging in the garden of my home. (different location from
the TX antenna)

Hope to be on soon, but also rather busy with other radio projects.

73

Dick, PA4VHF (JO32eh)