Re: LF: QRQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRQ
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:31:25 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 6:29 PM

> Is there anyone on LF interested in a CWR effort (cw revival). Most of
> those active presently on QRS are perfectly audible with me and
> certainly workable on CW. I have not heard anyone on normal CW for a
> long time. QRS seems to have taken over completely on LF to the
> detriment of CW. 73 de Mal/G3KEV

There is CW activity most days, and certainly every Saturday and
Sunday. In a short period yesterday, I heard CW from F6BWO and DL1EIE
and had a QSO myself. Perhaps it's about time you joined in.

Mike, G3XDV
Hi Mike
Your signal and all the other G stns active at present are barely audible or
visible with me compared to the EU and Russian stns active.
de Mal/G3KEV