Re: LF: QRQ

To: hamilton mal <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRQ
From: Ed Lesnichy <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:32:25 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mal,

Monday, March 7, 2005 you wrote:

hm> Hi All
hm> Is there anyone on LF interested in a CWR effort (cw
hm> revival). Most of those active presently on QRS are perfectly
hm> audible with me and certainly workable on CW. I have not heard
hm> anyone on normal CW for a long time.
hm> QRS seems to have taken over completely on LF to the detriment of CW.
hm> 73 de Mal/G3KEV

In the following LF activity I specially shall do with you sked in CW

maybe 3 or 2 nights next weekend (MAR 11-13) or MAR 18-20

I'll inform you

In January 2005 I have carried out only 3 CW QSO ;-(((  but I have noticed,
that now in the basic CW QSOs will carry out after QRSS QSO on the same
frequency (in 137.7kHz range)

I listen to you in CW!

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru