Re: LF: VE1ZZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE1ZZ
From: "Scott Tilley, VE7TIL" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:35:31 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Warren

Have John contact VE7SL if your corresponding as Steve has lots of info on Canadian activity and could relay alot of info.

have John Google 'VE7SL' and he'll get all the low down on Canadian 2200m Acivity. I guess until Joe gets back on Mitch is his best bet.

73 Scott
Quoting Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>:

    I received a nice QSL card and audio tape of his reception of WD2XGJ
today from John VE1ZZ nr Halifax, NS.
   Judging by the cassette, John has a quiet location and a nice receiving
setup.
John has received 2200 meter authorization and is looking to make QSOs on
136. I don't know if John subscribes to these reflectors or not. I don't
recall any reflector postings by John.
    I had noticed prior to today that John has been posting his 137 kHz
receptions on the 160 meter dx packet cluster.
--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi