RE: Re[2]: LF: Off Topic Ft101zd

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: LF: Off Topic Ft101zd
From: Andy <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:20:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
These days you might have a custom 24 bit A/D converter at the front end of an HF receiver for [the modern day equivalent equivalent of WW2 monitoring stations] that digitises the entire HF spectrum in one go.

Bet that costs more than the modern, equivalent of 7/6
Just old enough to remember ancient money system :-(

Andy  G4JNT