RE: LF: QRSS - KN ?

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QRSS - KN ?
From: "OSBORN, Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:00:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Many thanks Rik,
I'll give it a try.
73 Chris G3XIZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Rik Strobbe [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 February 2005 09:56:AM
To: [email protected]

Chris,

Ok about KN.
But in QRSS or DFCW mode you don't have to waste time and wait for a QSO to end before calling one of the stations. Just move up or down a few Hz (or even less, depending on dotlength) from the QSO partner and give a call while the previous QSO is still going on. On of the nice things about QRSS is that you can monitor more that one signal at the same time.

73, Rik  ON7YD