LF: Fw: Re: 139 kHz FSK

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Fw: Re: 139 kHz FSK
From: José Manuel <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:22:10 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Alan:

Thanks for the 139 station info and for propagation predictions.

Between 9 and 13 UTC the variation of the DCF39 signal was lower than 3 dB
in my location today. I didn´t have the minimum, around 10UTC, that can be
seen on
the Brian´s plot.

73 de José, EA1PX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>