[LW] XDW mode change

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: [LW] XDW mode change
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:39:49 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
WD2XDW will be going to DFCW60 from 90 from later today and the lower freq trace will be shifted up .1Hz to 137,7753 and higher remains at 137,7756 - keying will be XDW with CW ID at beginning of sequence. Im going up .1hz to get away from some qrm seen on a couple of stations.

Conditions are still very poor to Eu from here at the moment and only a very weak trace from DCF39, and intern US from here were poor too,well from here anyway, but we are having better results over the Pacific and XDW was readable at Mike ZL4OL's last night (his dusk I think) over a 13KKms path

Laurence KL1X/5 em26aq
http://myweb.cableone.net/flow