LF: Re: Activity Sat 22 Jan

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Activity Sat 22 Jan
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:14:35 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike, yes according to Brian's daily plots the signals were well enhanced
in daytime yesterday due to the geomagnetic activity. Brian shows about a
10dB inprovement. Conditions should also be above average in daytime today.
Nightime conditions will not be so good, but probably not too much of a
problem over inter-EU distances.

Happy DXing on LF....its nice to see the activity again.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK