LF: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
From: "Marek Przybyszewski" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:59:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Good signal from the Polish expedition after dark, but they do not seem to be receiving well. If they are monitoring this group, they may like to consider using QRSS10 if they can't hear anyone on QRSS3.

Hello all,

Good copy from many stations here, unfortunately no copy from G3XDV. I am
monitoring all grabbers available, so please try calling in QRSS10 if I do not
reply in QRSS3. Sorry, I wrote in the first message that the RX side here needs
some work... But it's much better with the MV61 receiver than before.

73! Marek SQ5BPM

Rewolucja w rosyjskim balecie - Pañstwowy Balet Mêski z Sankt
Petersburga: mê¿czy¼ni jako zwiewne baleriny! Najlepsze fragmenty
Jeziora £abêdziego, Karmen i innych dzie³ baletowych...
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Ftaniec.html&sid=301