LF: SAQ tests?

To: "Dave Atkins" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAQ tests?
From: "G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:03:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hmmm..

I'm not so sure. I couldn't find a translation for "arbetskvällar", but I
think it says that the Wednesday Work party/open day/whatever is postponed
to Wed 2 Feb 1800h and then every other Wednesday until Summer. This could
be because they don't want people around when they are activating the
transmitter today.

I'm going to listen tonight at 1700z anyway!

Cheers,

Dave G3WCB