Re: LF: Sunday activity reports

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sunday activity reports
From: jannsen <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:27:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf DL4YHF schrieb:
Greetings all,

Thanks for all reception reports for DF0WD (direct, or via reflector). I actually got more reports from SWLs ("LWL's") through the internet than replies on the band - maybe the mix of digital modes was a bit too much for one afternoon (though I tried normal CW as well). Worked DK6NI in CW, DL3ZID in Jason and PSK08, saw OK2BVG and others calling in QRSS, missed S52AB again, and spent some time thinking about how to build my next LF transmitter (which may use a phasing exciter driven by quadrature outputs from at least *two* different programs out there) . No more details yet to avoid hijacking the subject ;-)

73,  Wolf DL4YHF .

Hi Wolf,
an other report: here in JO43SV 100% readings of all modes transmitted by DF0WD. strange: Eberhard/DL3ZID was vy strong too but I couldnt decode any single letter of his transmissions some 5Hz off the QRG.
(I admit I only cld monitor abt 10mins).
regards
Uwe/dj8wx