LF: LDE ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LDE ...
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:51:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
In April 2004, I published a  well documented article in Radio-REF, the french
amateur magazine, to explain that the amateur satellite AO-40 had just caught
some very long delay echoes coming from radio transmissions performed around
1910/1920.
I alleged that the radio signals were stored for more than 80 years in some
very highly ionized clouds swanning around in the magnetosphere.
I tweeked some true formulas describing the speed of waves in plasma just to show why the radio
transmissions were trapped such a long time long in the magnetosphere and I added some original
audio records (still downloadable on http://www.amsat-france.org, "Pages techniques",
"Enregistrements AO-40")like 1890 songs, 1914 political speeches,etc).
Printing nice formulas with plenty square roots, proposing audio files on the
Net and exhibiting a lot of technical and scientific arguments triggered a
tremendous avalanche of mail, e-mails and phone calls at home from people
believing that all this stuff was really true.

Never seen that before.
Enhanced reality is better that reality, as usual ...

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR

P.S.: The original sounds from 1890 and 1910 voices I used were really
existing, but were copied them from inestimable antique phonograph wax cylinders