LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich, analogue mixer with Video-Multiplexer o

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G3YKB PSK31 copy in Ipswich, analogue mixer with Video-Multiplexer or analog switches
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:03:49 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Wolf et alii,

search the internet for H-mode-mixer, there are some proposals of an Italian
and Japanese station.

Or just use any fast analog switch with high operation voltage (5V...18V) with
fast switching times.  An H-Mode-Mixer is an H-Bridge of an switch mode
power-Supply. The disadvantage of theese mixers is that  most of the fast
circuits You get only in SMD-Outline at distributors like  Farnell and RS
Comonents. Farnell has an interesting Fairchild-Circuit fo this purpose; FST
3125; for Longwave it is possible to use 4066 (CMOS) too.  DJ1ZB has tried it
for qrp-circuits.

55,
Hans-Albrecht
DK 8 ND

[email protected] schrieb am 05.01.05 21:47:27:

Wolf DL4YHF wrote:

> P.S: Andy G4JNT mentioned a mixer using fast analog switches with a > low on-resistance some months ago, unfortunately I couldn't find the > message on my harddisk. Anybody remember the chip name ?

Wolf,
I don't know which chip was mentioned by Andy, but I have used with great success in my SDRadio project the Analog Devices ADG704, with a typical Rdson resistance
of about 2.5 ohm. The chip is available from RS Components.

73  Alberto  I2PHD