Re: LF: FIRE,Tyre, trailer from DK 8 ND

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FIRE,Tyre, trailer from DK 8 ND
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:53:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mal,
for my impression the capacity between antenna base and groundplane is pretty
big for LF operation. The trailer will have about 4 m2 or so as surface to
ground.  On shortwave a spacing between vertical and support mast of about one
ore mor diameters
of the vertical is recomended.  This means: Put Your trailer on empty boxes of
beer  to reduce ground capacity of the vertical element.

55,
Hans-Albrecht DK 8 ND  (cba)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht (HTML) wurde als Anlage beigefügt.-----