Re: LF: Somebody else finds QRSS useful ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Somebody else finds QRSS useful ??
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:25:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike, I cheated !! It was flown on one of the News Groups. . I usually
lurk looking for manuals and tech talk. There is occasionally something
amusing and very occasionally something useful, I never post to them these
days, and if the posters dont have a valid email address I can get at they
dont get direct answers either. My spam count peaked at 250 a day and seems
to be dropping now. All but one or two a day are neatly filtered out by BT
Yahoo so I dont see 'em, and I dont seem to lose any legit mails.

Having heard of morse being used for a number of other non-radio uses, I
thought this was another good reason for keeping it up!!

Cheers Alan G3NYK