LF: conditions

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: conditions
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:46:55 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
From laurence KL1x bp51fp - overall conditions were better last night but
still not "good" up here. I guess small changes in geographic latitiude and the affects (effects) of Au/nasty particles are probably not linear in nature, and as ever in AK pretty unpredictable.

Signals from Eu are some 30dB down on where Ive seen them, thats all things being equal. I managed to snag Steve VE7SL last night and although the distance isnt extreme it did make the fight with the critters worth while...and make me smile.

Ive still been fighting with this machine and have not yet defeated the PC regisrtry settings totally and not been able to record overnight data...as ever I learn with each "expedition"...