Subject: Re: LF: MF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Subject: Re: LF: MF
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 04 23:43:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Walter,

yes and no. Sometimes even our german telecommunication authority seems to jump
over their own shaddow...hi

Some years ago there was a special crossband activity made by the LF station
DDH47 of the german weather service (DWD) Pinneberg (near Hamburg) as part of
some celebrations (I think it was 50 yers DWD, but I have to look for the
QSL-card, BTW a very very nice QSL-card was issued for these crossband QSOs).

There might be a possibility for a special interservice crossband permission,
but I don't knwo if they would (ever) issue such a permit for a year or so,
only just for a limited period and I think only for a very "special" event...hi
Which I don't see for DI2AG, but who knows...hihihi

73, Tom / DL8AAM
PS: The DDH47 QSL is on my webpage, see
http://people.freenet.de/troesne/index.html
 -> Amateur Radio
 -> QSLs for interservice (QSOing between amateurs and "others")