Re: LF: Coherent decoding using GPS ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Coherent decoding using GPS ?
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:33:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID668iLNuhp0312X30
Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings all,

> Someone on this group must have bought all these GPS modules ;-)  ...  the  "stock" at RFsolutions is down to zero now !?
> Anyone in DL knows an alternative source for the GPSM001 or similar  low-priced modules here ?

Wolf and the group,
  coincidentally, I have received today a GPS I have just bought on eBay. The seller says he has a few hundreds
of them to sell. It is the Jupiter/Conexant/Navman (don't know what the current brand is) mod. TU30-D160
Look here :  http://tinyurl.com/3t9g5

BTW, does anybody know where can I find a data sheet for this unit ? The Navman site has the data sheet of the
unit that replaced it, but not that of this model. I am especially interested in the specs of the jitter on the 1pps signal,
and of course in the exact pinout of the connector (which, BTW, is spaced in mm, not mils.... ).
The seller has a meager fact sheet, far from a real data sheet.

73  Alberto  I2PHD