LF: Re: "The enhanced equations of Maxwell"...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: "The enhanced equations of Maxwell"...
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:03:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID856iLmqDU0393X30
Johan Bodin wrote:
This is fun:

http://www.eh-antenna.com/library/Theory%20of%20the%20EH%20and%20HZ%20Antennas.pdf

I started reading that article, but when coming across the following sentence :

"Since the length of a wave of this dynamic field is always equal to infinity, any information changes in it
occur instantly at any point in space where this field exists."

my wife had to come to my rescue, as I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard that it was impossible
for me to recover the upright position..... and then all my sympathy went to the poor Albert Einstein who
was certainly revolving in his grave....

Maybe this Dr. (?) Vladimir Korobejnikov was exposed for a too long time to the Tchernobyl radiations during
the accident that occurred there many years ago.... I hope in a not too long time he will be a candidate for the Darwin
award (look on Internet if you don't know what it is).

73  Alberto  I2PHD