Re: LF: Re: RE: "The enhanced equations of Maxwell"...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: "The enhanced equations of Maxwell"...
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:20:46 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, John Andrews wrote:

Jim,

>An unusual form of words - rather similar to an e-mail I received recently
from my new Nigerian business partners:<

Wait a minute! I thought they were MY Nigerian business partners!

Oh Boy... Now I've got to split it three ways!  I might not have enough
left to buy CFH off the Canadian Navy or NAA from the boys in Maine in
my quest for a bigger 2200 m signal.

Now I'll look into the 'New Maxwell Equations" instead.  Electron rotation
(spin) was first proposed by Uhlenbeck and Goudschmidt almost a century
ago.  Lets see... If we plug these new ones into the Shrodinger equation
we'll get another wave equation that describes spectral line splitting
and barrier penetration (tunnelling) by photons from spinning electrons??!

Joe