LF: Re: (B)PSK test results on saturday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: (B)PSK test results on saturday
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:45:34 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Wolf, LF Group

Also nearly 100% copy of DF0WD in PSK08 here - no trace of DL3ZID detectable
though. By coincidence, I was trying out my PSK interface at the time Wolf's
sigs appeared. QRN levels were very low at the time, so perhaps not a very
severe test, but it does show the variable-phase technique "works". I also
found I had to have the AFC switched "off" to avoid the receive frequency
wandering away across the band.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU