LF: Re: Convention pics

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Convention pics
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:49:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Mike Dennison said:

Had a good day at the RSGB HF Convention yesterday.
The three LF lectures and the demonstration station may
have persuaded a few people to try 136kHz - there was
certainly some interest.

I took a few pictures which are at:
http://www.apersonalguide.co.uk/lf/pictures/hfconv04.htm

Thanks for the pictures Mike. I would liked to have joined you all but only
got back from EA6 on Saturday.

Heard MB2HFC coming through very strong 599 on Sunday morning. Put up the
antenna and fired up the rig. Unfortunately I didn't change all the
connections necessary to change the antenna over from 160/80m to 136kHz and
caused some damage to the wiring of the power combiner on the Decca. Finally
got it fixed by 1330UTC. No sigs heard so put out a couple of CQs and got a
reply at 1350 from MB2HFC, who couldn't stay on because the station was
being dismantled!

Congratulations to Laurence for his TA results!

Peter, G3LDO