Re: LF: Larry Kayser SK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Larry Kayser SK
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:18:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

<>I have just learned that Larry Kayser, VA3LK passed away suddenly on October
5, 2004.  I am sure many of us have fond memories of Larry.
Oh my God... could he rest in peace. This explain the delay in answering my last message.
Larry asked for my help for his attempt to cross the Atlantic on the 2 meter band. He wanted
to learn how to use the Intel Signal Processing Library for his program, and I sent him some
sample code about one week ago, but then I hadn't any feedback from him. Now I know why.

Could God let him realize all of his ham dreams....

73  Alberto  I2PHD