LF: Re: Fw: DX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Fw: DX
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 01:59:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 8:58 PM
Subject: LF: Fw: DX

Mal and all:

Thanks for nice report. Unfortunately I didn´t see the OH5UFO yet, distance between us is 2900 km; when I see his QRSS3 signals I call him but there´s no reply, there is a lot of difference in our radiated power, I have around 40 mW ERP.

73 de José, EA1PX, loc IN53ti

Hi Jose.
Your signal is visible this morning OOO solid copy at 0942 utc. No problem for us to have a QSO but we have worked before and I am using my TX antenna for 160 m dxing. I am receiving you on my 80m vertical loop antenna.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH