LF: LF-Activity Day from DK 8 ND, Thanks

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF-Activity Day from DK 8 ND, Thanks
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:00:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Lowfers, thanks to all who tried to listn to Our signal at Our Activity Day on 18./19th of September 2004. We had bad condx, we hardly coluld pick up F6BWO Sat evening in QRSS3 (TT) . Usually Jeff has a good sig in aural cw here, but not this weekend. There has been strong QRN all the weekend. Our Aerial: Mast of abt 22m, 70mm Dia with about 1200 m Mil-Telephone twin-Wire as radials, capacitive hat : four spokes of 10m with alumina guy wires, so about 55 m wire on top. The alumina wire was taken from an air wire for distribution of electric energy from an ragt and bone dealer. 2mm dia each of this "litz-wires". On Sunday morning we used TX an RX buildt by DK 7 SU, about 400 W out but not with better receiving results. As I go next Sunday for Holliday to Crete, more details after my return midth of October. 55, Hans-Albrecht DK 8 ND -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht (HTML) wurde als Anlage beigefügt.----- Von: [email protected] Gesendet: 20.09.04 14:50:18 An: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" Betreff: Re: LF: LF-Activity Day

WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht wurde als Attachment angehängt.-----