Re: LF: Re: New season start

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New season start
From: jannsen <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:15:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Ed Lesnichy schrieb:
Dear LF enthusiasts,

I successfully have devoted saturday day to restoration LF setup:
has made more effective and strong TX aerial, has adjusted and has checked
up new coil & PA. Unfortunately it was not possible to make the good RX ANT
(agricultural works around of a tower were not finished yet)
I used on reception the periodically big quad on 160Í - very large
level of QRM on the tower because of the local equipment.
I regret about the mistake in dates and time of a Marcelo's LW2ETU
beacon and made my beacon in his time ;-(
TNX to all for the msgs on reception of my beacon. Also has received
the reports from Russia and Ukraine.
I saw some QRSS and DFCW signals, but has made only 1 QSO with Tom DK1IS
QRSS/DFCW abt 2230z -> bad RX ant ;-(

I believe, that Marcelo LW2ETU should make longer beacons (QRRS60 or 120)
in the near future (end of September - October) - I also can make long
beverage to this time to LU

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru

Hi Ed,

bad RX ant, but ur TX ant seems to be super. pse will you give us a specification of the new ant and the new PA?
and secondly, who did receive you beside dj8wx? it would be of interest
because of the condx.

tks in advnc

regards
Uwe/dj8wx