Re: LF: Water softeners (was Rugue DVD)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Water softeners (was Rugue DVD)
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:39:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I have accepted your combined expertise.........gotta admire the marketing ploy...emperors clothes.....however my point in the first place was whether or not they were radiating ELF/VLF to the mystification of peeps like us..or more partivularly the "natural" radiation listeners'

Bryan  (Anyone need a magic headband , worn at night it cures baldness by absorbing therapeutic rays from Mars ).)