LF: RE: CW Modulator to avoid Key Clicks

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: CW Modulator to avoid Key Clicks
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:51:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Have experimented very much improving key-clicks in the 80's, such "AM
modulator" for CW-transmitter is shown on my page
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/d31.htm
The modulator is driven from a lowpassfilter. In this case the exciter of PYE
Westminster (or T30FM) is keyed and the PA is supposed to be quasi linear
(BGY36 power module for the application)

73
Jan-Martin
---
J M Nøding, LA8AK