Re: LF: Re: M0BMU

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: M0BMU
From: Claudio Pozzi <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:41:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
On Wednesday 11 August 2004 23:10, James Moritz wrote:
Dear LF Group,

Thanks to Jean-Louis for the report - I have been transmitting
occasional CQ's since about 1800utc - I saw a weak signal at about
2020utc that I am fairly sure was IK2PII, and sent an "M" report -
howwever, only very faint traces of signal were visible after that,
which were too weak to read under the QRN.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

TNX Jim.

I transmitted some CQ between 18.30 and 19.30 UTC, and after 20.15 UTC at 137.710 kHz.

No signals received, strong noise.

73 de Claudio, ik2pii

--
Claudio Pozzi  -  Happy Linux User  -  http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii

Sponsor:

Incredibile offerta: 18 eccellenti vini Giordano + 7 gustose specialità

* alimentari compreso un carrello dispensa o una batteria di pentole.

*
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2619&d=12-8