LF: HOT AIR

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HOT AIR
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:14:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
There is plenty of this around on here!
I am thinking of building or buying a small hot air baloon. I thought if I could get a suitable design and materials I would attempt to build one and use say a primus stove or small gas bottled device to generate the hot air.
Has anyone tried this approach or got any ideas.
Instead of unstable kites or helium balloons, gas hard to get in large quantities. I thought a hot air tethered balloon might be the approach.
Your comments good or bad. I am not easily upset.
de Mal/G3KEV