LF: Re: Re: CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: CW
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:52:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Bryan, LF Group,

Well, I suppose cross-band LF - HF is handy for those who have 136kHz receive capability but no 136k TX, allthough I have no idea why Mal can't transmit on LF at the moment.

At the moment, I don't have enough spare time to hang around in the shack for "random" operation - but if anyone would like to arrange a sked for a QSO or beacon signals on 136kHz, please let me know. I can also listen on HF if required.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU