LF: Re: RE: Feeding grounded tower on 136KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Feeding grounded tower on 136KHz
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:17:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
No initiative , that's the trouble.with amateurs today... ;-)

After sutable temporary extra guying, saw thro' each leg in turn and insert
a compression resisting insulator.

OR  , to save money on insulators, dig a  hole around and under each leg,
then , using a swimming pool rubber liner,  insulate the foundations from
the surrounding soil...

A 60m  _insulated_ vertical tower would be worth having, you would save
money then by needing  a much smaller dustbin !

Bryan - G3GVB