RE: LF: Linear amp?

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Linear amp?
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:22:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dave (G0MRF) has a 250W linear amp design, but I just noticed that his
homepage ( http://www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/lf.htm ) is "dead".
Does anyone know if his homepage moved to a new URL ?

73, Rik ON7YD

Hi Rik,

I remembered a comment David made recentlty after returning from the 3B9C
expedition, here is his e-mail from that time. This may be the reason.

Regards

Gary - G4WGT.