LF: Re²: TX, LF beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re²: TX, LF beacon
From: "F6CWN" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:32:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
27./06/2004   2310z

Hello Eric!

Great news, i'll try to receive your signal from my QTH in West coast of
France
( JN09TT ). In winter i thing that the propagation will be better...
My equipement at this time is a loop 2.15m (85")  5/8" heliax cable.
I'm working on a new preamplifier ( symmetrical to keep high Q of the
antenna ).
The kite antenna do not works ( 110m/ 360' AGL) on RX.
The problem  is the high noise level of QRM by LORAN, DCF39 and so on...
The second trouble is coming from the stability of the oscillator of the
receiver,
essential for a good running of the QRSS mode ( QRSS120).A stability
control
with GPS ( PPS) is under consideration ( breathing in W5OJM desing! ).
The transmit equipement is also under construction ( watter cooling) with
BSM191
from Siemens, i have some problems with input capacitor ( CIss)...
LF is not so easy!  :0)
We hope to receive your signal very soon Eric with the new 700 W equipment,
it's will be a great pleasure!

73
Jeff  F6CWN  ( also F6IFR during contest party)