LF: Re: Re: CA Broadcast TX, LF beacon?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: CA Broadcast TX, LF beacon?
From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:37:31 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
On the west coast of Canada there are two military stations at ~133.1KHz and
~76.2KHz. They do turn off from time to time; however, they are presently
operating in what seems to be a "tuning" mode...  Reports of these stations
would be interesting for both myself(VE7TIL) and Steve, VE7SL as we are both
authorized to operate on 2200m  and we are both geographically very close to
them... When they operate normally there they have a ~250-300Hz BW signal
that sounds like MSK heard much lower sent by the Americans in the 20KHz
band...

Scott