Re: LF: Re: Circuitmaker Student Version

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Circuitmaker Student Version
From: jannsen <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 22:14:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Alan Melia schrieb:
Hi Dick, for those who dont mind old fashioned keyboard entry in a net-list.
There is a free program (sort of home grown) on my web site (ACN.EXE) which
is about 20 years old now but still works well. It has quite good
explanetory help facility and is downloaded from the "Useful Software ??"
page on my site. This does work in a DOS window in 95 and 98, but I havent
tried it in anything higher (I am too mean !!) no fancy graphics other than
the plots and use the ALT+PrntScr for capturing the plots. I models coaxial
stubs as well as other components. It will run happily on an old 386 if you
want.....it was written in the XT days.
www.alan.melia.btinternet.com/programs.htm

I couldnt resist the opportunity for a "commercial break " !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]

Hi Alan,

"www.alan.melia.btinternet.com" is unknown in the net, sri.