LF: Re: VO1NA in 5WPM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VO1NA in 5WPM
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:44:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

----- Original Message -----
From: Hartmut Wolff <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 5:31 PM
Subject: LF: VO1NA in 5WPM

Last night I had some partial copies of Joe's 5WPM signal 0140-0200.

Dear Hartmut, LF group,

Reception of VO1NA here has not been particularly good over the last few
nights - although there were periods of good copy of the QRSS30 signal most
nights between about 0100 and 0330z, the noise levels have been higher, and
the signal levels lower, than they were during the spring. Last night, best
reception was at about 0300, with the 5wpm signal visible as a blur on the
screen, but about 15 - 20dB below an audible level, I estimate.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU