LF: Re: VO1NA Schedule

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VO1NA Schedule
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:58:03 +1200
Sender: [email protected]
Joe,

I've had a look for your beacon since 11 May, and also one previous
occasion, but got nil results so far.  The path to ZL has around 2 hours of
darkness, starting from our sunset and ending with your sunrise.  It seems
the duration of darkness on the path does not change much over the year, but
more investigation is needed to comment in more detail.

73, Bob ZL2CA

Dear Group,

For those of you who are interested, I will be on the air again
starting tonight at 0000 UTC 11 May on 137.7770 kHz. 100 watts, 1.6 amps
to a 100 metre sloping wire. QRSS30 on the hour, 3.5 minutes of silence
then ID at 5 WPM until the next hour, 24 hours/day.

Cheers
Joe