LF: Re: Re: Test Signal ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Test Signal ??
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:12:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Werner, I guessed it was something like that, I should have known from
the signal it was you. In fact just after I posted the message your timer
send the ID and then I knew who it was. The signal is good audible here of
course.....again this lunchtime (1209z) with your CQ audible (in SSB
bandwidth)  over my local noise....local fellow geriatrics watching TV !!
Cheers de Alan G3NYK