LF: a step further towards 136kHz, cores, drivers optocouplers

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: a step further towards 136kHz, cores, drivers optocouplers
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:20:53 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
[email protected] schrieb am 11.04.04 22:49:27:

Hello all,

I nearly finished my 50V/15A cont. powersupply.
Coming week I'll do some tests to see if it works well.
Unfortunatly I can't test the current limiter, as I doesn't have
a suitable dummyload.....
I think this was one of the most time consuming parts to built.

Next step will be building the G0MRF transmitter.
Meanwhile I received some FET's etc, but I'm still missing
some of the difficult parts, like the TC4426, H11L1 (optocoupler)
and the 3C85/3C85 cores.
I really can't get them here.
Anyone in a Euro-country who can help me to get them for
a reasonable price??

Dick, pa4vhf

Dear Dick,

I recommend cores from Oppermann-electronic.de Oppermann Elektronik, D-31595 Steyerberg

Core BRK1667 EUR 8,62 62*31*20mm) is a good choice, You may stack two many of them. Other cores are also in catalogue LRK380, KRK261. Any core with a relative Permeability of 250...1500 will do it. Or You go to Ham-Radio fair at Friedrichshafen at 27 June 2004 and search the flea market. If You have question about magnetics and the materials, ask me. I have professional experience in developing power supplies. (Resonalzwandlerschaltnetzteile; "What a long word - it must be important WE0H").

The FET-Drivers You can buy at Buerklin.com, DR. Hans Bürklin, München. I have
done so. The minimum order amount is about EUR 25,--.

You can choose nerly every optocoupler. They all switch rather slow. My choice
is Siemens-Infineon CNY17, SFH617.

55,
Hans-Albrecht Haffa
DK 8 ND

cba, qrz.com.  F: ++49-7161 - 87 847.

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Sober.A-F!
Kostenfrei fuer FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021158