LF: Re: Antenna and DFCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Antenna and DFCW
From: rn6bn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:42:27 +0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Bob,

Can answer through reflector only :(.
Shall Tomorrow solve this problem.

V> What do you have as a transmitting antenna for 137 kHz?
my equipment and antenna http://www.73.ru/equipment/137/
Antenna TX - inv L 45m vertically 80m horizontally + 30 radials 50m
each.

V> Also for trying for a QSO, is it possible for you to use DFCW (FSK) ?
Yes, I can use DFCW.
V> I use a PC to
V> generate 0.4 Hz shift DFCW and transmit in SSB mode at LF with a modified
V> TS-850.
My equipment for DFCW similar. PC (QRSS soft ON7YD) - SSB mode
transmit 13.770.0 MHz, 1/100 device - PA 1kW
I can try tomorrow (13.04.04) DFCW.
30, 60 or 90 ??

V> 73, Bob

I still not ready for QSO. My RX antenna = TX antenna.
Here in RA6A plenty of thunderstorms.
I need month for fabrication good RX antenna.

But, possible and try soon.

--
Best regards,
Sam, rn6bn                            mailto:[email protected]