LF: Re: Re: QRV Tonight - G3YKB, VO1NA, WD2XES

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: QRV Tonight - G3YKB, VO1NA, WD2XES
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 05:47:07 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF group,

Still nothing from UA0LE, unfortunately.... however...

I worked Brian, G3YKB, who is new on the band; he is in St. Albans under 10
miles from here, so a strong signal at my QTH. He is running 100W into a 6m
high "T" antenna. Brian says his CW is rather rusty, so send slowly if you
call him - he was actually sending PSK31 when I first heard him, and we had
a mixed-mode contact .

I watched a QSO between G3LDO and VO1NA, before working Joe myself, with "O"
copy both ways at QRSS 30. At the moment (0500), Joe is sending QRSS3, which
is also "O" copy, but try as I might, I can't hear the signal.

Also, "XES" is "O" copy in DFCW60 about 0.5Hz up from VO1NA. Pictures to
follow. It's now getting light here, and on past form conditions will be
peaking now, so I'm off to bed...

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU