LF: frg100

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: frg100
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:10:06 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

Im putting the equipment for my trip to Fiji in mid June and having to compromise with weight versus operability - the trusty 817 is "ok" but I cant give it the signal level it deserves on 137Khz (considering the location s/n etc) and Im looking at a more sensitive box such as the frg100. Anyone experienced rx stability or other issues at LF with this box? .

We are moving in to our new location today but sad news is that it wont fulfill my aerial aspirations on any band but on the other hand it does back onto a golf course and its quieter than I could have asked for, except for audio bands where we have detected numerically challenged golfers who only can dialogue between 3 and 5.

Part 5 will be applied for again here in Northern Oklahoma for wd2xdw b but I want to get the present modification squared away with the OET FCC before I confuse the issue.

Laurence KL1X/5 41 miles North of Tulsa, 29 miles south of the "little house on the prairy".

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar – FREE! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/