LF: Re: Hello and some more info

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Hello and some more info
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:04:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jeff, and the rest of the group of course.......

Great to see you here.....worked each other a lot of times in
144MHz contests.........

Well, I'm planning to take down the remaining parts of my old
2-meter station: the 4 times 9 element OZ5HF yagi's.

The stuff is at my parents home, where I have a bit more
space, and less neighbours, but.....quite some large trees
quite closed to the mast......

The plan is to extend the mast to about 20m, and to make an
toploaded construction as EI0CF did some time ago.
Hopefully that will work on 136kHz......

Lot of work to do before I'm ready.....but still going slooooooooowly forward....

73

Dick, pa4vhf