Re: LF: Re: Timing GPS (apologies again)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Timing GPS (apologies again)
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 04:53:34 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>

Sorry all - its farcical I did just the same thing!

I'd feel better knowing that, but I'm afraid I just did the same thing again myself. Apologies again!

The only excuse I can offer is that this time I was in the process of amending the Send To field for Andy's address via cut-and-paste, but my AOL software interpreted something I did as a click on the Send button before I achieved the desired result. Shouldn't happen again.

John