Re: LF: 3B9C

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 3B9C
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:03:54 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>
Given my limited experiences on 136Khz in the equatorial areas, but a lot near 500Khz (dah ditting) Id say that Tropical it isnt a no no and given reasonable conditions/time of year/good NB.

Ghana or Costa Rican X band had a very good possibility of happening. I was probably within a couple of dBs of "good" copy of a couple of Europeans from Accra. The 870's NB did a great job...honest....Never say never....!!!
I feel the SSN numbers are pulling me apart - High for HF and Low for LF...

Laurence, living in a hotel....

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/