LF: Re: Schematics powersupplies 50-100Volt wanted

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Schematics powersupplies 50-100Volt wanted
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:24:45 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dick, I dont have anything in electronic form but I sure there is a lot.
Do a Google search for "electronic fuse". There have certainly been ideas in
Elektor over the years that would fill your requirement (maybe with scaling
for the current) Maybe a search of the Elektor archive would be fruitful.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]