Re: LF: Schematics powersupplies 50-100Volt wanted

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Schematics powersupplies 50-100Volt wanted
From: "Heinz Schnait" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:25:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dick,

There was a regulated and electronically fused 40 - 50V, 8A power supply in QEX March/April 1999. The author is William E. Sabin, W0IYH. I don't know if it's also published on the web, so do a google search.

I can fax you fotocopies of the original QEX article if interested.

73, Heinz, OE5EEP

after 2 days of searching the internet and a lot of magazines here,
I still haven't found any (simple) design for a powersupply in the 50-100V
range.
Dick, pa4vhf