RE: LF: Re: TA beaconing Sat/Sun 23:20

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: TA beaconing Sat/Sun 23:20
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:44:09 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>
Lots of weaker traces this evening and no full calls only bits.

All things being equal, Ive traces of CT1DRP,DK1IS, DF6NM, strongish of dot dashes from SM6BHZ and trace Dj8WX - apologies for any errors in the calls.

Conditions are only fair this evening and way down from peak the geo hits us pretty quickly here.

The beacon is back on and Im now only receiving between characters.

I suffering from nearly 4 hours of Lord of the Rings in a noisy cinema...I left the beacon off whilst we were out at the temps/tuning were dropping very fast.

My cal was 0.07 Hz off on my argo displays - they were recalibrated on the web site at 0435Z 3rd

Laurence
kl1x/wd2xdw 137,77357